Registrations open on 19 October at noon. The price covers
- 35 hours of workshops with 2 experienced teachers in a beautiful 100 square metre dance hall with a wooden floor.
- The refresher course on Saturday 4 February from 2 to 4 pm
- A folk bal with Kaléidoscope & Zaz Kan Zie on 9/2, and practicas most of the other evenings.
- a fair trade salary for the teachers/organisers, the cook and the musicians
- accommodation from Saturday evening to Saturday at lunchtime
- Daily use of the sauna
- Bio & local meals
- Organic and vegetarian meals with -as far as possible- local ingredients
- Breakfast not included, but possible with supplement.
- Please let us know if you have any food allergies well in advance
- Meals are included in the price of the summer workshop, but drinks are not, except for coffee and tea.
Time table / planning
- Refresher course on Saturday 4 February from 2pm to 4pm
- The workshop starts on Saturday 4 February at 5pm
- End of the summer workshop on Saturday 11 February at 2pm
- Approximately 5 hours of classes per day, between 10am and 6:30 pm
- Folk ball, probably Friday 10 February (to be confirmed)
- Practica folk ball with recorded music – on most of the other evenings
- Sauna, Relaxation, siesta, walks, games, …
- Horse rides (not included in the price)
Good dancing shoes
help you to dance better and with less effort. Bring light, comfortable shoes with a smooth sole and no heel! Feel free to bring more than one set of clothes per day, a second pair of dance shoes, a fan, …
Normal rate in a room with 2 or 3 beds: 715€
- 50€ discount for everybody if there are minimum 18 participants, or 100€ discount if minimum 22 participants, refunded at the end. Invite your friends!
- 80€ extra discount for all those who need it (if minimum 22 participants, this gives the cheapest price: 535€)
- Contact us if your income does not allow you to join the summer workshop
Possibility of a donation for solidarity
We want to guarantee a fair remuneration for all the professionals who make this summer workshop possible. At the same time, we think it is important that people living on a limited budget also have access to quality learning. That is why we offer you the possibility to make a donation to enable someone with a lower budget to attend the Workshop at a lower price than the advertised rates. Contact us for more details.
Registration & conditions
This workshop is organised by Corps Dansant and Frisse Folk. You can register via the website of Frisse Folk. By registering, you accept the following conditions.
- Payment of the summer workshop upon registration.
- Possibility to pay in 2 times: 350€ upon registration and the rest before the 4th of December by bank transfer: Frisse Folk IBAN BE40 7805 9142 3763 / BIC GKCCBEBB
- Cancellation before December 4th: total refund
- Cancellation before January 4th: 50% refund
- No refund if you cancel after January 3th, regardless of the reason for the cancellation.
Possibility to find somebody with the appropriate dance level to take your place.
- Full refund if the organisers have to cancel the workshop
Here is the Facebook photo album
of the summer camp 2022!
If you have any questions after reading this page, please do not hesitate to contact us. To contact Laure: +33 6 32 58 96 84 or email@example.com / to contact Koen
Depending on the participants, the workshop will be given in French or in English, with short translations into the other language if really necessary. Koen and Laure are fluent in different languages, so you will get individual feedback in the language of your choice.