1. Promotion: If you register before 20 April 2017 and you immediately pay by credit card, you qualify for our promotion: a discount of EUR 5 per person! This promotion is not valid if you pay through bank transfer of cash, or if you pay after 19 April 2017.
2. Discounts: For our dance classes, we grant a discount to all people who are not currently employed (job-seekers, pensioneers, students,...). People with a part-time job do pay the full price.
1. The standard price structure is a subscription-formula for all classes of one term. The price is independent of the number of classes you are able to actually attend. If you miss a class, we are unable to refund this class, or transfer it to a later term. You can however catch up on a class (see the terms and conditions).
Price: 90€ / 85€ (with the promotion)*
Price with discount**: 75€ / 70€ (with the promotion)*
* Promotion: register & pay by credit card before 20 April
** Discount: job-seekers, pensioners, students,...
2. Two courses in one term: For the truly sportive types who want to take a class twice per week, we will happily arrange for an additional discount. Please feel free to contact us.
The current of April - June has only 8 classes, so this formula is not available
Taking half a term: If you can only join for a portion of the classes, you can choose a special pricing structure. This is more expensive, but you will only end up paying for the classes you are actually able to join. At the start, you have to pay at a minimum half of the classes. The teacher will note your attendance for each class. When your credit is used up, you have to pay the teacher in cash at the start of each additional class. We are unable to reimburse you if you attend less than half of the classes. You also cannot transfer classes to the next term.
Price: 90€ for 6 classes (= 15€ per class)
Price with discount*: 78€ for 6 classes (= 13€ per class)
Discount: job-seekers, pensioners, students,...