Koen & Valérie
Weekend workshop Turning variations for couple dances by Koen Dhondt & Valérie Vanparys
In the beginning of May 2022, Koen Dhondt & Valérie Vanparys teach an intensive weekend workshop at La gatte d'or in Harsin, a small village in the South of Belgium. Get ready for a weekend with plenty of joy and fun, learning, dancing, relaxing and meeting new friends!
This workshop is organised by l'Académie d'été (AKDT in short) and replaces the summer school from last year. You can register on the Website of AKDT.
Price of the workshop: 100€
- There are 10 Double rooms (2 with a double bed) in the building where we dance
- Price of that accomodation: 50 €
- The meals are not included in the 50 €. You can reserve them directly by La Gatte d'Or, by phone on the number +32 491 74 05 31.
- You can also search accomodation nearby
Daily schedule / planning
- Arrival of participants Friday 6 May at 18h. Introduction, dinner, dancing...
- The classes are on Saturday and Sunday, from 9h to 17h.
- The workshop weekend ends Sunday May 8 at 17h
- On Friday and Saturday evening there will be a folkpractica (= folkbal without live music) in the same room.
Good dancing shoes make sure you can dance easier and better. So make sure you have light, comfortable shoes. An extra pair can come in handy. Don't hesitate to bring more than one outfit per day, as well as deo, a fan, a water bottle...
The registrations will start at the end of December on the website of the Académie d'été (abbreviated as AKDT). From then on, you will also find the conditions and the prices there.
Our workshops in Wallonia are given in French, with short translations into Dutch or English if necessary. Koen and Valérie are fluent in different languages, so you will get individual feedback in the language of your choice.
Workshop for advanced dancers, and for talented semi-advanced dancers who learn quickly.
It is never necessary to register as a couple for our dance workshops. We will often change partners.
Therefore, you can register alone, as a couple, with friends ...