Good dancing shoes will allow you to dance more easily, and therefore better. Therefore, please bring light, comfortable, fitting shoes with a smooth sole.
Sneakers ideal for dancing have a handy plastic sole with a pattern of concentric circles to allow for smooth turns. Leather or suede or also good materials, although they are less water-resistant.
For years, Koen has been very satisfied with his sneakers from Rumpf, model 1510. These shoes are light and elegant, and they are also suited for women. Danceworld in Brussels sells this model in different colours.
Shops for dancing shoes
- Danceworld - Rue Grétry 47a, 1000 Brussels. Tel. 02 223 04 44 - www.danceworld.be. Located in the center of Brussels, close to Beurs/Bourse. Danceworld will give 5-10% discount if you have a miminum of EUR 150 in purchases on your loyalty card.
- Charpentier - Nationalestraat 134, 2000 Antwerpen, Tel. 03 237 46 61, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org - www.charpdans.be.
- Larabesko - Bagattenstraat 122, 9000 Gent, Tel. 09 233 46 36, email@example.com, www.larabesko.com . Open: Tu-Sa 10am-12pm & 2pm-6pm.
- Ritmik BVBA - Tiensesteenweg 257, 3360 Lovenjoel (close to Leuven), Tel. 0478 35 18 55, firstname.lastname@example.org - www.ritmik.be.
- Dansschoenen Walkiers - Aarschotsesteenweg 2, 2500 Lier, Tel. 03 480 30 30, www.dansschoenen.be.
- Pivot Dancestore - Grotestraat 33, 9500 Geraardsbergen, Tel. 0470 01 18 03, email@example.com. - www.pivotdancestore.be.