1145 Chemin des Marais
|Normal price||15.00 €|
|Discount price||10.00 €|
|Fair Trade price||20.00 €|
|Fair Trade price with discount||13.00 €|
Folk & tango Ball with Luna Rosa in the Drôme region
Ball during the workshop Folk & Tango, open to everybody. Luna Rosa proposes a mixed repertoire of folk & tango.
- Rémy Tatard : Guitar, accordéon, singing
- Leïla Zitouni : singing
After Luna Rosa, the ball continus with DJ Koen
- Registration on the website of Frisse Folk is highly recommended, due to limited capacity, that we'll have to respect strictly. Maximum 50 people are allowed in the dance space, 25 of which will be workshop participants. If you come without a reservation, there's a high risk you can't participate in the event.
- Registrations only through this website.
- No need to print or show your entry ticket for the event. We will have a list with your name on it.
- Tickets will under no circumstances be refunded or exchanged. If you sell your ticket, the new owner only has to mention your entire name at the entrance, and pay or receive the difference in the price. It's not necessary to inform us.
- Here's the Charte de la Clé de Sol in french and English. If you come to the event bal, You have to read and accept it. In the dance space:
- No outside shoes allowed: only socks or dancing shoes.
- No food nor drinks (except water bottles)
- Possibility to sleep in a tent or a van for 15€ per person, to be paid at La Clé du Sol. Use of showers included.
Fair Trade price
Organising proper, enjoyable bals, with good musicians (often from abroad) is expensive and labour intensive. Nevertheless, the ticket prices for these types of live events are relatively low. By choosing the Fair trade price for our bals (on a voluntary basis of course), you contribute to a more fair compensation of the work and the costs of the musicians and organisers. Many thanks in advance!
We invite you to read the text Code of conduct & dancing tips that applies for all of our activities.