|Discount price if you don't work||35.000000000|
|Fair trade price||55.000000000|
Advanced workshop Bourrée auvergnate with Koen Dhondt
- "frappés" and other ornamentations
- Bourrée d'Artense
- 8-like movement forward and backward
- Practice the content of the Saturday workshop
On Saturday there's a basic workshop of bourrée auvergnate, where you'll learn:
- Learn / review the basic steps of bourrée auvergnate
- Variations and transitions
- Leading and following without touching your partner
- Body position, arm movements, peripheral view, use of dance space
- Musicality: regular and irregular mélodies
- Information about bourrée auvergnate
Participants from abroad that follow both workshops can contact us or a place to sleep
Please refer to the menu to find all information on general organisation of our workshops, prices and discounts etc.
Scroll down to get to the info about this particular workshop. We can translate important points into English during the workshop, if needed.
If you need any help to make a reservation, do not hesitate to contact us (also in English, Spanish, Portuguese or Dutch).
We suggest all participants bring something for lunch. Potluck!
The bar will be open throughout the day. Frisse Folk offers water for free
Our workshops in Brussels are usually given in French, with translations into Dutch or English if necessary. Koen is fluent in 5 languages, so you will get individual feedback in the language of your choice.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the advertised starting time of the workshop, so we can start on time.
Workshop for advanced dancers, and for semi-advanced dancers who learn quickly.
You should have followed at least 5 hours of bourrée auvergnate workshop, and master the program of what we learnt on Saturday.
It is never necessary to register as a couple for our dance workshops.
Therefore, you can register alone, as a couple, with friends ...